IGLogistics is specialized in arranging storage and shipping of merchandise on behalf of its shippers. It usually provides a full range of services including tracking inland transportation, preparation of shipping and export documents, warehousing, booking cargo space, negotiating freight charges, freight consolidation, cargo insurance, and filing of insurance claims.
Importing and exporting are key components for many lucrative businesses. International shipping could present great business opportunities for you, but may also seem to be tedious.
IGLogistics make sure customers receive the consignments in a timely manner also we help exporters with the necessary documentation to streamline shipping operations along with that the team works on all the complex documentation such as Bill of Lading (BOL), Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Origin(COO), Inspection Certificate, Export Packing List, Export License, Shipper’s Export Declaration(SED).
What does Freight forwarder do?
- A freight forwarder does not actually move your freight itself.
- He acts as an intermediary between a shipper and various transportation services such as ocean shipping on cargo ships, trucking, expedited shipping by air freight, and moving goods by rail.
- handle the considerable logistics of shipping goods from one international destination to another, a task that would otherwise be a formidable burden for their client.
Benefits of a Freight forwarder
- A Freight Forwarder handles ancillary services that are part of the international shipping business.
- A Freight Forwarder provides to consolidators as well as individual shippers
- A Freight Forwarder insists on personal communication and great customer service